Shahrukh Khan doesn’t eat any rice or bread and only eats grilled food. He drinks lots of water, no alcohol and no desserts . Shahrukh Khan recommends eating a piece of fruit if you have a craving for something sweet and drinking between two and three liters of water each day. Shahrukh Khan pretty strict when it comes to his diet , he doesn’t even snack on food between meals.
Shahrukh khan diet regime :
Shahrukh Khan avoids all breads and rice, as well as high-fat foods made with ghee -- egg whites , butter. Lean meats, chicken, turkey, paneer -- a type of farmer's cheese -- fish and skim milk are allowed. All simple carbohydrates should be avoided. High-fiber complex carbohydrates such as vegetables, legumes and whole grains are acceptable.
Shahrukh Khan Diet Tips Revealed :
- Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
- Follow a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.
- Have a protein drink after your workout.
- Avoid sweets. If you have a craving for anything sweet, eat fruits as this is usually enough to satisfy and sugar cravings.
- Increase your intake of protein rich foods such as chicken, egg whites, turkey, lean meats, skimmed milk, pulses, paneer and fish.
Shahrukh Khan himseld said that :
“Single handedly try and bring the junk food industry to closure,”
ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT - SHAHRUKH KHAN WORKOUT
OTHER DIET PLANS -
SHAHID KAPOOR | HRITHIK ROSHAN | VARUN DHAWAN | ARJUN KAPOOR | FARHAN AKHTAR | RANVEER SINGH | SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA | SHAHRUKH KHAN | SALMAN KHAN
BROCK LESNAR | JOHN ABRAHAM | THE ROCK | JOHNNY DEPP | PAUL WALKER | ROBERT PATTINSON | RONNIE COLEMAN | TAYLOR LAUTNER |DAVID BECHKAM | HENRY CAVILL | CHRIS HEMSWORTH