ROBERT PATTINSON BODY SECRETS :
“With my 5-factor fitness program, clients work out five days a week for a minimum of 25 minutes,” Harley tells us. “Each workout is made up of five phases, which should be done 20 times each and repeated in a circuit of four movements.
You need to train your whole body. You can’t do the same muscles every day. You don’t want to get to the point where your legs are sore every day. You can get overuse injuries.” Said Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson Workout Regime -
1. Cardio warm-up — five minutes of running, walking, stepping, jumping.
2. Phase two — upper body exercise; push up, back rows.
3. Phase three –lower body, lunge body.
4. Phase four — mid section — ball crunch. dumbbell side- bends.
5. Phase five — cardio cool down — jump rope
Do Workout A one day,Workout B the next, rest the following day, then repeat. That’s one week of New Moon training for Robert Pattinson One session should comprise three rounds of each workout. Perform each round as quickly as possible, with a two-minute break between each one.
Robert Pattinson Workout :
Workout A:100 barbell jump squats (25 per cent of your one-rep max)
100 barbell shoulder presses (25 per cent of your one-rep max)
30 reverse crunches
40 jumping lunges
Robert Pattinson workout started intensly for the roles in bla bla Twilight and bla bla New Moon cause he needed the extra muscles.
Here is a basic Robert Pattinson Workout :
- Robert Pattinson ran two hours a day
- Robert Pattinson did three hours a day kickboxing
- Robert Pattinson temporarily quit drinking alcohol
- Robert Pattinson slashed his meals to just one a day (not healthy)
- Robert Pattinson pumping iron at a gym in Vancouver (for New Moon)
ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT - ROBERT PATTISON DIET PLAN
OTHER WORKOUT PLANS -
JAY CUTLER | BROCK LESNAR | THE ROCK | JOHN ABRAHAM | JOHNNY DEPP | LE BRON JAMES | PAUL WALKER | RONNIE COLEMAN | TAYLOR LAUNTER | DAVID BECHKAM