What are Hrithik Roshan Advises on Diet Plan ?
He eats only roasted meat and vegetables and avoids any fatty food and drinks a lot of water. Hrithik changed his nutrition plan weekly, sometimes daily, based on his condition and body weight. The secret behind his muscles is his frequent workout plan and a well designed nutritious diet which he never misses to follow .
Hrithik Roshan Diet Schedule :
- 4 egg whites, 2 brown bread, a protein shake, nuts, corn flakes with milk, fruit platter
- 2 roti, green vegetables, chicken breast, dal, caesar salad, fish platter
- Caesar salad during workout
- Protein shake, egg white sandwich/fruit plate
- 1 banana
- 6 egg whites, brown bread, ½ chicken or fish with stir fried vegetables
After 10 weeks training with Kris Gethin Hrithik Roshan said that he went from a 36 1/2-inch waist to 30 inches by losing 10 kilos about 22 pounds.Kris introduced Hrithik to nutrition with taste and helped him fit back into his superhero costume for Krrish II.
Hrithik said that "When people look at my picture, they think I look bigger now. The illusion makes me look like The Hulk."
Hrithik Roshan himself said that :
"I don't have a great body as you guys think. Cinema always makes people look bigger. I have a thin frame. But I workout for a week before I need to shoot a scene showing my body. Then I put a spray so that the muscles look enhanced," he laughs. "Don't think that Hrithik Roshan is into body building. I am not.
Hrithik Roshan Nutrition Plan :
- I talks about taking protein shakes every day, but only after getting the idea approved by a dietician or the gym instructor.
- I recommends the intake of six small meals every day.
- I tells others to cut down their intake of oily and fried foods and to include a lot of fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- I never asks anyone to follow a particular diet routine.
- I ask others to drink at least one liters of water every day.