thefitnessroad Secret of getting ahead is getting started

7Jul/140

Farhan Akhtar diet plan six pack tips secrets to his amazing physique

Farhan-Akhtar-Body

Farhan-Akhtar-Body

The success of coming a long way from the time Farhan Akhtar directed his first movie 'Lakshya' and the success of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag , Farhan had to do a lot for is physique to sculpt like an athlete and being and ectomorphic having an active metabolism he has to follow some strict gaining diet routine as if doesn't have food in right amount he will start to loose weight.
Farhan has to give up eating his ordinary day to day life food such as chapati , bread and rice and start to get his carbs for day to day life from fruits and veggies as for the first six months he has to bulk up and increase 8kgs of muscle so he went to 3500 calorie diet and for the last six month he has reduce it to 1800 calories.


Farhan has to underwent this drastic training and strict regime with a single minded goal of achieving Lean muscular body which he took around 13 months of pain taking hardcore workout and diet regime but the results which he achieved were commendable and everybody saw that on screen in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag .
Challenges that Farhan has to face during that period of time that 13 months of transformation was to achieve entirely different 3 looks for the role for which he worked real hard to become the on screen Milkha Singh .

 

Farhan Akhtar Diet Regime :

BREAKFAST :
His diet weather being 3500 or 1800 calories comprised of same food stuff as he used to have an omelet of 6 eggs whites with orange juice which is first meal for the day . Meals for the day were bland as no salt was allowed because water retention could make him look puffy , a bowl of oats , a glass of milk which is low fat and after an hour nariyal paani .

LUNCH :
For lunch he used to have broccoli , beans , pakchoy , baby cabbage , berries , asparagus and grilled chicken all of which were made in olive oil adding to it he had his protein shakes after 2 hours , after that he used to have a bowl of boiled chana or salad made of moong with cucumber , tomatoes which would provide him with the fiber , also sometimes kebabs, dry fruits and digestive biscuits that had low fat content

DINNER :
Meal for the dinner was although same as that of lunch with an add on of chicken and after that protein shake before going to bed .

Farhan-Akhtar-Body

Farhan-Akhtar-Body

Farhan used to have 6-8 meals a day of which he couldn't  have alcohol , chapati , rice for about 18 months so that he can have right amount of fat , carbs , protein for the muscle growth he wanted to achieve . He had to eat after every 3 hours for those 18 months and had 5 liters of water everyday .
Before the training session of evening in which he had to undergo muscle training to pre workout was to have a fruit and few carbs and the Post workout was protein shakes and supplements . Carbohydrates are the most important source of energy in life of athletes as consuming the right amount of carbs at the right time is most important as the main goal was to increase endurance of the body .

What Farhan said "hard core training has only 40% effect on the output, the rest 60% is made of proper sleep of about 8 hours and clean diet  " which clearly indicates the value of workout and diet in adequate amounts to form a physique that Farhan formed .

ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT - FARHAN AKHTAR WORKOUT REGIME

POPULAR DIET REGIME'S -

SHAHID KAPOOR | HRITHIK ROSHAN | VARUN DHAWAN | ARJUN KAPOOR | RANVEER SINGH | SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA | SHAHRUKH KHAN | SALMAN KHAN

POPULAR WORKOUT ROUTINES -

ARJUN KAPOOR | RANVEER SINGH | SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA | VARUN DHAWAN | HRITHIK ROSHAN | SHAHID KAPOOR | AKSHAY KUMAR | SHAHRUKH KHAN | SALMAN KHAN | JOHN ABRAHAM

 

Comments (0) Trackbacks (0)

No comments yet.


Leave a comment

No trackbacks yet.