the chest is the region of the body between the neck and the abdomen, along with its internal organs which is protected and supported by the spine ,ribcage and shoulder.
Chest workouts are the one thing which is often the first goal of bodybuilders .
If one wants to build serious chest muscles then dont make the mistake of just doing bench press which most beginners do as even non-bodybuilders know what bench press is as very few people know that just doing bench press for chest is not enough because it really limits the size and strength of your pecs and they are only half the story when it comes to chest gains
BEST BICEP ROUTINE | SUPER LEG EXERCISES | OLYMPIA SHOULDER WORKOUT | TRICEPS ROUTINE | BEST BACK ROUTINE LOWER AND UPPER
CHEST WORKOUT EXERCISES:
- Bench press - Lower weight to mid-chest. Press bar upward until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Dumbbell flys - Lower dumbbells to sides until chest muscles are stretched with elbows fixed in slightly bent position. Bring dumbbells together in hugging motion until dumbbells are nearly together. Repeat.
- Dumbbell press - Lower weight to upper chest. Press bar until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Decline press - Bring padded levers together by pushing pads foward and downward in hugging motion. Return to starting position until chests muscle are stretched. Repeat.
- Dumbbell decline fly - Lower dumbbells to sides until chest muscles are stretched with elbows fixed. Bring dumbbells together in hugging motion until dumbbells are nearly together. Repeat
- Dumbbell bench press - Press dumbbells up with elbows to sides until arms are extended. Lower weight to sides of chest until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulder. Repeat.
- Incline front press - Lower weight to upper chest. Press bar until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Dumbbell incline press - Lower weight to upper chest. Repeat.
- Pushups (8) - Keeping body straight, lower body to floor by bending arms. Push body up until arms are extended. Repea
- Pullover - Keeping elbows slightly bent throughout movement, lower dumbbell over and beyond head until upper arms are in-line withg torso. Pull dumbbell up and over chest. repeat.
- Weighted Chest Dip - Lower body by bending arms allowing elbows to flare out to sides. When slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulders push body up until arms are straight. Repeat
- Decline Chest Press - Press lever until arms are extended. Return weight until chest muscles are slightly stretched. Repeat.
- Chest dip - Push lever down with elbows away from body. Return until chest is slightly stretched. Repeat.
LEGEND'S WORKOUT - RONNIE COLEMAN | JAY CUTLER | ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER | PHIL HEATH WORKOUT SECRETS | KAI GREENE EXERCISING TIPS
CHEST WORKOUT TECHNIQUE :
The chest muscle is really difficult to isolate. The reason for this is that the tricep muscles are also used in the majority of chest exercises as they fatigue before the chest muscles
The option to this is a good training technique known as pre-exhaustion. Isolation exercise is performed to target only the chest muscles, which is followed by a second killer chest exercise. This workout is split into 5 supersets each dedicated to a particular area of the chest .
superset 1: incline dumbbell press and ultrawide pushups
superset 2: dumbbell press from the hip and thumbs up flys
superset 3: incline flys
superset 4: pushups, flys
superset 5: dumbbell press
One should do each superset 3 times and take 2 minutes rest One should do this workout twice a week with a proper rest of at least 2 days in between.
OLYMPIA 2014 GALLERY- PHIL HEATH | KAI GREENE | DENNIS WOLF | SHAWN RHODEN | DEXTER JACKSON
The beginners don't know that the squeezing chest exercises (like dumbbell flys) are even more important than the pushing chest exercises when it comes to mass and strength gains. To get maximize result for ones chest development, one need to do both pushing exercises and squeezing exercises , If one neglect either he limits his potential for mass and strength.
You can make great progress in strength and mass just buy doing pushups as well as dumbbells gives one a lot more other exercise options as -" IT TAKES MORE THAN A BIG BENCH PRESS TO BUILT A BIG CHEST "
Pectoral muscles perform more actions at more angles and conjunction with more upper-body muscles than most of the people have ever consider . Sometimes a person is the star at bench exercise but on other exercises he is more like bench player . Because of that he respond to low reps, high reps and everything in between if you want to sculpt a bigger chest with a steady diet on benches , benches and benches
Our chest-building program take advantage of versatility by working on your pecs using every angle and rep range.You can end up with more beef in your shoulders, back , arms and in between you develop a bigger chest muscles than you had ever seen