Back Muscle :
Back consist of three muscles - the trapezius muscle for upper back, latissimus dorsi muscle for mid-back, and the erector spinae muscle for lower back . spinal erectors starts from base of your pelvis to almost full length of your spine and are most easily visible from the middle to lower back.
if one had ever went around your gym and asked people if they were satisfied with their back workouts and back pumps you would get many people answering, no . why ?
The back is one of the hardest body parts to train after the leg muscles ,and a fact that one can't see back when training it and that its very hard to focus on.
BACK EXERCISES :
BEST CHEST ROUTINE | SUPER LEG EXERCISES | OLYMPIA SHOULDER WORKOUT | TRICEPS ROUTINE | BEST BACK ROUTINE LOWER AND UPPER
1. Deadlifts : This is one of the best power building exercises that you can do. Deadlifts work best for the spinal erectors, buttocks , quadriceps, hips, trapezius, lats , forearms, and lastely for the abdominals.
2.Arm Dumbbell Row : Keeping elbow close to one side, pull the dumbbell directly upwards until it touches the side of your torso. Squeeze your back muscles for a second to maximize the peak contraction.
3.Hyper extensions : Stand in the middle of the hyper extension state facing toward the large flat pad and lean forward until your upper thighs are placed on the pad keeping your legs straight . This exercise is great for working the , buttock, and hamstrings, spinal erectors .
4.Hise Shrugs : Keep your legs straight during the entire exercise and simply shrug or hunch your shoulders up and you will start to feel your traps contract hard, hold this position for a second
5.Bent Barbell Rows :.Keep your upper body at a 45-degree angle to the floor and arch your back. Bend over at the waist and grab a barbell with your hands . Keep a slight bend in the knees and lift the bar with one arms straight
6.Lat Pulldowns : The lat pulldown works the lats, rear deltoids .Straighten your arms and let lats stretch and hold this position for 2 second. Arch your back and pull the bar down in front, try to touch the bar to your chest and Straighten both arms to the starting position.
OLYMPIA 2014 GALLERY-
7. Cable Upright Rows : . This exercise can also be done with a barbell or dumbbells.and try using a rope attachment from a low pulley much more comfortable on the wrists, elbows, and shoulder joints.
8.Good Mornings : Keep a slight bend in the knees , slowly lower your upper body until it is a little lower then a 45 degree angle with the floor and then slowly lift upper body back up to the starting position.
9. Reverse Dumbbell Flyes :Grab 2 dumbbells and bend over at the waist. Hold this position for a second to maximize the peak contraction in the rear deltoids and Lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
10.T-Bar Rows :Stand with legs on each side of the T-bar and grab the handle with both hands. Slightly bend your knees to take the stress off the lower back. Keep your upper body at a 45-degree angle with the floor and arms hang down
11.Pull Ups / Chin ups :.Straighten your arms and let your lats stretch. Hold this position for a second and arch your back slightly and pull yourself up to the bar until your chin is over the bar . Chin ups are an advanced exercise because you have to be able to lift your entire body weight
12.Face Pulls :On a cable pully machine use a rope attachment. Pull the rope towards your face with your elbows held high. Contract your upper back and rear delt muscles by squeezing your shoulder blades together while keeping your chest held high.
13. Seated Pulley Rows : One should Lean forward and straighten your arms to stretch your lats completely and Then pull the handle into your stomach and sit up straight. Arch your back and squeeze your back muscles
14. Back Extension :Back extensions are also well known as hyper extensions. It's an exercise that works the lower back and also the buttocks and hamstrings.
15. Bent Over Row, Dumbbell, Kneeling, Reverse Grip : The Dumbbell Kneeling Bent Over Row is an effective exercise for developing and strengthening the lats and The reverse grip will also help work the biceps.
16. Hip Extensions, Weighted, Bridge : Weighted hip extensions are a great exercise for strengthening the lower back and toning the buttocks and quads and relatively easy to perform and can be done by beginners
17.Superman :The superman is an effective exercise for strengthening the lower back.. It's a complimentary exercise to the abdominal crunch as it works the opposing back muscles to create a balanced workout.
18.Dumbbell Pullover,Lying : The Lying Dumbbell Pullover is an effective exercise for developing the back muscles and one ensure that he uses a controlled motionwith breathe steadily
19.Squat, Plate Twist : The High Plank Dumbbell Row is an very benifitual exercise for developing the back muscles.
20. Dumbbell, Underhand Grip :The Dumbbell Underhand Grip Plank Row is an e exercise for developing the back muscles and the underhand grip will also help work the biceps.
Killer Back Workout :
Killer Back Workout will hit those back muscles hard and turn them into growing and will help you getting your back stronger. It combines many drop downs sets with super sets to really keep muscles growing which will create the perfect scenario for muscle growth
One should try this workout cycle for 6 weeksand will really observe a difference to your upper and lower back muscles so try to add each one of these 4 different workouts into your routine :
Also have a look at :
FAST MUSCLE GAIN BICEP ROUTINE | LOWER AND UPPER LEG BEST EXERCISE | GIANT SHOULDER WORKOUT | TRICEPS EXERCISE FOR BETTER RESULT | BROAD LOWER AND UPPER BACK EXERCISES
KILLER BACK WORKOUT REGIME : EXPERT ADVICE :
1.Dumbbell Pullovers : Dumbbell pullover is very much likely exercised because it loosens up back and stretches out upper body. On the one working set try to use 90 - 120 lb. dumbbell towards the end.
2. Dumbbell Row : One warm-up is done prior to the set and gives you a rest pause. The set is done using two plates and my position it on the machine to set it like a dumbbell row to hit the lats even better. Go for 8 reps on the first set and so on .
3.Lat Pull Downs : Do two warm up sets prior to the working set. The pin is put around 170-200 for 3-4 reps with 6 second rest and then the weight is dropped to 130-150 and another 5-6 reps are cranked out the weight is again lowered to 110-120 and the final set of 8 reps is preformed.
4.T-bar Row :Set a T-bar row and use the close grip handle. On these T-bar rows I use 35lb plates to get a deeper stretch. Two strait sets are done with the first set 8-10 reps is preformed